How can I become a member of AGLA?
- Present the documentation pertaining to starting up of the petrol station.
- An initial one-time fee of 800€ + VAT.
- A monthly fee of 70€ + VAT.
Agreements signed with different companies and suppliers:
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
- Our associates will be able to get the best pricing on all fuel, bearing in mind the price of the majority of operators, where we include the specific agreements with each one, by terminal and product. This allows us to offer the best market price to each of the petrol stations.
- Through our computer system our associates will know at all times the best price per product and they will also have the possibility of placing their order with different operators.
- They will also have access to the agreements between AGLA and banks, suppliers, an insurance company, legal consultancy, inspections and other initiatives that are being studied and will soon be implemented.