This is an association of Deregulated Service Stations, incorporated with the main purpose to improve our businesses, based on the joint efforts of the associates themselves. Currently the Association comprises 80 Service Stations, which as a whole purchase over 150 million litres per year, the annual growth constant is twenty per cent, both in associates and in purchases.
Incorporated in early 1998, creating the first association of deregulated service stations, throughout its short history it has tried to cover the needs of a deregulated service station:
We implemented a system for ordering fuel that was an innovation in Europe: we are permanently interconnected ONLINE with our associates, suppliers, operators, transport agents and the AGLA centre so that at any time and from anywhere, by computer, PDA or cell phone, an order can be placed at the best price per product. Thus, we obtain the best market price in record time.
We also have a program for shop orders that works in the same way, ONLINE, through which all of our store suppliers are interconnected, through Central Dtodo, with the associates. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, with the best purchase conditions, from one sole supplier, one single monthly invoice and one single payment.
We have created a department for all types of cards:
- Loyalty cards.
- Professional Diesel cards.
- Subsidised Diesel cards.
- Credit cards.
AGLA has a registered trademark and based on this it has created its own image. Image of the Service Station, shop, carwash, cards, employee uniforms, products (motor oil 20W50, 15W40, oil for chainsaws, motorbike mixes, anti-freeze, packaged ice). It operates its corporate website and its own server. The AGLA magazine publishes runs of 2,000 issues that are sent out free of charge, enabling the Association to publicise its concerns, claims, achievements, goals and aspirations and providing direct and flowing communication between the institution and its associates.
Many free services.
As well as computerising and improving the work methods of its associates, AGLA is continuously introducing new services that contribute to lightening the burden of complying with all of the regulations that affect its associates.
- Legal Consultancy Service specialised in the industry with many years of experience, Babot-Aranguren. They are available for consultation, appeals or claims by associates, both corporate and individual.
- Specialised Consultancy Service for special taxes. Rzs abogados, with personal assistance in the event of an inspection.
- Safety Advisor, Proinca S.L. assists our associates in all that pertains to unloading and transporting fuel, assuming the reports and monitoring of the compliance dates.
- Gesthidro, S.L. is in charge of the annual removal of hydrocarbon-infused water and cleaning of the tanks. Two collections per year of solids, an annual report is also drawn up that shows the collection of hydrocarbon-infused water, sand from the car wash, sepiolite, cleaning rags, used oil, batteries, car batteries and oil containers.
- Low voltage inspections. Comprehensive 5-year and 10-year inspection, 6-year and 12-year compressor inspection. Concerti S.L. is the control and certification company hired to perform the inspections for all of the associates and to ensure that they are performed within the legally required timeframe.
- Workplace Hazard prevention plan, Grupo Ese Ele 2005, S.L. is the company hired. They draft the plan for each associate as established by Law, and they monitor the associates ensuring that they comply with the time periods established.
- Proinca, S.L. is in charge of the specialised training for employees, providing courses specific to the industry.
- Revisions of the probes every three years and watertightness test by Concerti, S.L. (to be paid by the associate).
- Disinfection, pest control and legionnaire's disease testing, Europest S.L. This work is hired by the company every three months, as required by law.
- NPS, S.L. is in charge of security. 24-hour alarm, books and checking of the Service Station pursuant to private security regulations.
- Checks on the car wash boxes and bridges hired with Maqlavand S.L. One annual preventive inspection and a closed price for repair visits.
- Revision of the pumps contracted with CLH. They perform an annual inspection, coinciding with the Veiasa inspection, and a closed price per visit for repair services.
- Service for implementation and monitoring of the Data Protection Law by Proinca, S.L.
- Reports on explosive atmospheres. (to be paid by the associate)
- Reports on contaminated grounds. (to be paid by the associate)
- Emergency plan.
All of these services are offered at no cost to our associates, entailing significant savings for everyone. The association covers the costs of these benefits for their associates, thanks to the collaboration agreements signed with our suppliers. Our service stations comply with regulations and AGLA takes care of the rest.
The objectives of AGLA are to continue adding services and benefits at zero cost, thus enabling the AGLA service stations to comply with the extensive regulations, without it being a burden for the station.
Answers to frequently asked questions
If I join AGLA today, do I immediately receive the benefits that all associates have?
A new member joining entails certain work by the centre: signing up and processing the applications for risks with all of the operators, all of the suppliers and in all of the services in equal conditions as all the other associates. This means monitoring by us, to make it possible for the new member to enjoy the same conditions as the other associates in as little time as possible.
What are the costs for members?
There is a joining fee of 800€ + VAT and a monthly fee of 70€ + VAT.
Is it compulsory to adopt the AGLA image?
Image is very important for a service station, this is how we identify a service station, we associate the quality of the product with it, the services that it provides, even how we are treated.
This is why I recommend that our associates dress their service stations with our image, the image of AGLA, which in addition to being eye-catching and visually pleasing, is an image that generates proximity and trust for our clients. This would place AGLA as the third group of service stations under the same flag in Andalusia; with our image not only do we identify our station, but also our retailers, the lorries that supply our products and a portion of the products that we sell (antifreeze, oil, motorbike mixes, bags, receipts, etc.) our website www.agla.es and www.centraldtodo.es or our magazine "Gasolina".
What are AGLA's projects for the future?
Construction of our headquarters.
To continue growing and improving services for our associates, this is our daily and constant goal.
How much growth in associates do you foresee?
As stated, AGLA has a twenty per cent annual increase, among which are not only deregulated service stations, but also those under a brand whose contracts are expiring and new construction service stations.
Advantages - Agreements with suppliers improve costs and profits
The agreements signed by AGLA cover the range of suppliers required for supplying a service station.
- OPERATORS:.Saras, Bp Oil, Disa Peninsula, Meroil, Via Oil, Galp energia, Carburantes Axoil.
- PUMPS: Mides.
- TRANSPORT: Transportes J. L. Pantoja.
- SUPPLIERS.MONDAT BAKER, S.L., TAVOLA ESPAÑA, S.L., BOSTEZA, S.L. INQUISA, S.L., QUALITY SPRAY ESPAÑA, S.L., SIERRA NEVADA, S.L., HENIFER, S.A., COCACOLA, RAMET SERRANO, S.L., DISCOYRO, BURNER ESPAÑA Y PORTUGAL, S.L., ATLANTICO, S.A., GAMEROIL, S.A.L., COMPAÑIA PEPSICO, S.L., SWEDISHMATCH, EUROCUBI, S.A., ASIPAN GRUPO, S.L., COVALPETROL, S.L., MANIPULADOR SEVILLA, S.L., MANUELA ORTIZ LOPEZ, MANUFACTURADOSDOYGAS, S.L., MOTUL IBERICA, S.A., SOL POWER PLUS, S.L., PETROIL, SERCA,LUCRIME LUCASOR, S.L., OSBORNE, S.L., PANRICO, S.A., REPSOL LUBRICANTES, S.A. CASTROL, S.A., FRUTOS SECOS KELIA, S.L., ISTOBAL, S.A.
- CAR WASHES: Maqlavand
- IMAGE: Imagen Corporativa del Sur, Rotulacion Vida, Rotulos e Imagen Caygust, Wood&Wood Sistemas integrales de señalizacion, Rotulant, HMY Yudigar Equipamiento.
- COMPUTING: Recursos informaticos Avanzados.